Antaran

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

VMetalic #1 Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:01 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

I want to ask, will Antarans be present in the game as sort of hard AI opponent with the technological advantage for most of the game? This goes to the developers

And for the rest, the fans and players, do you want Antaras in the game at all? With the option to turn on/off the Antaran invasions, of course :)

Carb1de #2 Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:13 AM

Community Prod Spec

• WG Staff
About the Antarans, we'll see. It's a possibility.

VMetalic #3 Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

View PostCapitao_Desastre, on 15 July 2015 - 10:13 AM, said:

About the Antarans, we'll see. It's a possibility.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

alfonslm #4 Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:57 PM

Ensign

• Players

If the dev add the Antarans they shouldn't add it as a harder AI. If it are suppose to be a online game with integrated politic game play should they add the Antarans as a mighty hostile to all other rases that attack in random waves.

If you add that the Antarans technology get a boost for every word they destroy based on the technology it have wold it add a very interesting factor to the "politic" between the player. It could be very interesting if it was possible to trade colony's with the Antarans to become neutral with them and make them attack other players.

VMetalic #5 Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Players
Antarans by nature hates everyone, because they are bitter to no ends for their defeat by Orions, and see other races as descendants of Orions, thus would never deal with them other than exterminating. Antarans usually attacked the strongest players, and the strongest have the largest possibility of "giving colonies" to Antarans. Thus, it will mean Antarans will be killing others while the strongest triumphs. Not the opposite how its supposed to be.

alfonslm #6 Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:47 AM

Ensign

• Players

View PostVMetalic, on 18 July 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

Antarans by nature hates everyone, because they are bitter to no ends for their defeat by Orions, and see other races as descendants of Orions, thus would never deal with them other than exterminating. Antarans usually attacked the strongest players, and the strongest have the largest possibility of "giving colonies" to Antarans. Thus, it will mean Antarans will be killing others while the strongest triumphs. Not the opposite how its supposed to be.

If the Antarans will primary attack the "strongest" player then wold it be a disadvantage to be that one.

If the Antarans attack everyone wold it be a disadvantage to be the weak player and adding that they are limited to ~40% of the galactic resources and you can defeat them.

VMetalic #7 Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

View Postalfonslm, on 19 July 2015 - 08:47 AM, said:

If the Antarans will primary attack the "strongest" player then wold it be a disadvantage to be that one.

If the Antarans attack everyone wold it be a disadvantage to be the weak player and adding that they are limited to ~40% of the galactic resources and you can defeat them.

Sorry, but I didnt understood what you said.

Lithari81 #8 Posted 04 September 2015 - 05:36 PM

Ensign

• Players
For me, i think the Antarans should be like on MoO2, where they randomly attack all they races and they should have that is unresearchable and it will be the only way to get that tech is to capture Antaran ships.

Seablaze #9 Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:46 AM

Ensign

• Players

Does that make the Antarans the original Blue Shell?

alpharius79 #10 Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:32 PM

Ensign

• Players

View PostLithari81, on 04 September 2015 - 05:36 PM, said:

For me, i think the Antarans should be like on MoO2, where they randomly attack all they races and they should have that is unresearchable and it will be the only way to get that tech is to capture Antaran ships.

sign

Without it wouldnt be Master of Orion to me. Antarans are an important Element of MoO.

NLxAROSA #11 Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Players
Though I haven't seen the Antarans (or Antarians as they are now called), they are mentioned in the GNN messages, so I think it's safe to say they're going to be in there.
Hello, Commander.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users