The Sakkra

Sakkra

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Carb1de #1 Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:09 PM

Community Prod Spec

• WG Staff
It is time to introduce you to another of the races from Master of Orion: the Sakkra.

The Sakkra are a strong race that are determined to prove themselves as worthy adversaries against any other species in the galaxy. However, their constant state of internal warfare takes a heavy toll on the mindset of individuals and the readiness of Sssla.

Want to know more? Follow us at 
https://www.facebook.com/MasterofOrion.Official

Mikko_M #2 Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:23 AM

Lieutenant

• Players
The skin or scales in the back and upper neck area could be more high quality textures. Also it would be nice to see what a Sakkra looks like standing up as the feet here look quite small compared to the overall body.

Edited by Mikko_M, 16 July 2015 - 01:24 AM.

Carb1de #3 Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:03 PM

Community Prod Spec

• WG Staff
Duly noted. ;)

And personally, I'd like to get at some point a chart comparing the physical aspects of all races.

VMetalic #4 Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

That is something I would like to see too. I seen one fan work where the comparisons ended up that Bulrathi clearly towered over others while Sakkra were the shortest, probably to explain why they were able to breed so fast and have that many people on planets. Because they were short :D

But sure, I am voting for this +1 :)

Bl4ckh0g #5 Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

Space turtleeesss

Seablaze #6 Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:43 AM

Ensign

• Players

View PostVMetalic, on 16 July 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

That is something I would like to see too. I seen one fan work where the comparisons ended up that Bulrathi clearly towered over others while Sakkra were the shortest, probably to explain why they were able to breed so fast and have that many people on planets. Because they were short :D

But sure, I am voting for this +1 :)

While the Sakkra managed to get a large population per planet by being Subterranean, it would be nice to see a comparison of all of the races - All of the races seem overly-human when they're within their own environment (proportioned to themselves).

Also tagged with Sakkra

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users