Early Access Sit-Rep

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:18 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff

Greetings Explorers, 

Feedback is the most important aspect of our design philosophy for Master of Orion. And with the last Early Access you spoke loud and clear. You filled the forums with your feedback and while it was painful to hear about the things you were unhappy with, it also stoked a fire within us to make sure we were addressing all of it. 

The good news is that our Early Access sessions will continue, offering up not only the chance for us to work and improve the game, but also for you to keep sending us your feedback about what you like, don’t like, or think needs to be fixed. 

We announced some of the first steps to that already in our feedback-related changes update and the removal of Minor Civilizations. The next step in this process is to deliver another major update to you later this month for additional feedback. This build will include bug fixes, balance adjustments and improvements to core features like Espionage, Ship Design and Tactical Battles. 

We’ll have more details on the build as it gets closer to release, including a status update on artificial intelligence and other changes direct from the development team. 

Thank you again for your support and your feedback!

twitterqxkfa.pngfacebook65yzk.pngyoutube1nk0c.png

canches #2 Posted 21 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

Hello again, I have made my first impressions in the Spanish forum, but gladly repeat
I apparently like it are the five screens (diplomacy, espionage, view of the galaxy, game interface and design of ships), which see better the interface of the game as it adds new possibilities as to reduce or increase the speed of production, resources and population, the design of ships is also good, cost me a bit to understand that to design a new ship had to "drag the mouse with the option chosen" the defense of the ship ".
Ultimately these options improve the information we have, they are a good "facelift" but I think they remain just that, a good wash, Increasing options espionage, such as improving the spies, the implementing option have leaders, each race is defined differently by their personality, with its own tech tree, increasing game options, with improved lesser races and aerial and ground combat is not an option, it is a necessity if you want to this game is a leading game (by the way the interface tech tree is still somewhat confusing, you should highlight more than one option when searching and can go forward and backward to view them in a better way than the current and improve zoom interface planets) .A greeting
(If I'm a tough critic is not poque this game upset me but because I want to overtake the competition and become a reference, I really touches noses with those of stell .. its many options etc. etc.etc .)

I would add is around Antares, and the progressive improvement of pirates as the game progresses and as I said the possibility of bribing, buying time etc., plus the always still remaining interest in the game monsters

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users