Race and custom Race

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mangrey #1 Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:43 AM

Ensign

• Players

Some one just kicked the race balance in the balls with the new patch ...... I tryed to make a Custom Meklar, with the same skills just to see how the balance is ..... and youll need 150 points to do that, but you only have 100 ...... the new onces added in this patch have between 150 and 105. so there is no point in making a custom race right now.

Mang

Boswelli #2 Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:54 AM

Lieutenant

• Players
This is intentional because devs think a custom race is much more powerful than any of the pre-defined ones because you're able to stack positive skills and use bonus points from negative skills to boost it further. In the EA2 you can e.g. use the espionage-disadv. to enhance your points to 110, ground combat seems also not that much important, so again +20 points more to use etc. It's a first try for balancing, and, btw, a real MoO-enthusiast will play without any perks anyway :D

Diminios #3 Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:00 PM

Ensign

• Players
I'd love to be able to use the whole set of perks (and penalties) from one race on another. The reason? Some races have fantastic bonuses that really click with my playstyle, but I intensely dislike the way their ships look.

Edited by Diminios, 26 March 2016 - 11:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users