Jump to content


Welcome to the official Master of Orion forums


  • Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Irresponsible #41 Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
Hi guys i have one question....Do anyone knows , when the game will open?? (beta version)

Carb1de #42 Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:46 AM

    Community Prod Spec

  • WG Staff
  • 14
  • Member since:
    06-27-2011

View PostKiller01, on 26 July 2015 - 10:58 PM, said:

Hi guys i have one question....Do anyone knows , when the game will open?? (beta version)

 

When its ready to go into beta. And once it is ready, rest assured we will let everyone know about it  :)

Irresponsible #43 Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostCapitao_Desastre, on 27 July 2015 - 11:46 AM, said:

 

When its ready to go into beta. And once it is ready, rest assured we will let everyone know about it  :)

 

Really ,niceee and thanks for the anwer :)

Stun #44 Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:57 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011

Cant wait for this to hit Beta, or maybe alpha as it is one of my favourite games.

 

Is there some kind of opt-in box i can check for a possible alpha/beta invite?



Carb1de #45 Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

    Community Prod Spec

  • WG Staff
  • 14
  • Member since:
    06-27-2011

View PostStun, on 31 July 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

Cant wait for this to hit Beta, or maybe alpha as it is one of my favourite games.

 

Is there some kind of opt-in box i can check for a possible alpha/beta invite?

 

Not yet Stun, but we'll see in the future if that is possible. ;)

Fonzosh #46 Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:13 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    08-11-2015
The old game had the rules down perfect, the only thing a revamped version needs is a fixing graphics and sound and I will be happy as a clam. Really devs, take really good care of one of my favourite games of all time.

Klotz #47 Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:35 AM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostFonzosh, on 11 August 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

The old game had the rules down perfect, the only thing a revamped version needs is a fixing graphics and sound and I will be happy as a clam. Really devs, take really good care of one of my favourite games of all time.

 

Customisable autobuild would be nice, too.

wilky130 #48 Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:17 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012
Soo many things on the original game we good so very little needed changing, just updating. So I'm really looking forward to this

BogyOne #49 Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:53 AM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

All the best with the project!

I missed MoO2 and try to forget MoO3, I would gladly join in early and feed back. :)



goomStar #50 Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:38 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

Really looking forward. I like the setting and the implementation the stuff thats already spoiled.

Alpha / Beta Testing another WG-Product would be really nice again. I love the communities and the kind communication the people tend to have in this testing status. Everybody seems enjoying the friendly behavior before the chat gets a little more agressive xD

 

Hope to see alpha invites soon. Any ETA?


Intel XEON E3 1231 v3 | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 8GB DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 970 | Define R4 | HyperX Cloud | SYSTEM

Also find my in WoWs and WoT

 


DeathWasp #51 Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:56 AM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    12-28-2014

hi there, looks exciting!!!   is (or will be) any test alpha, beta or so on?? if so how can i apply??

 

Thanks & All The Best

fOr ThE nEw StAr(T)



UglyNUncreative #52 Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:14 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 4
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015

View PostMOO2MOD, on 15 June 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

some feedback on structure of this forum:

it makes a split between english speaking europeans and american/canadian and asians forums.

* i could not find my post of today when going in via the .com side and i am also unable to log in via that route. 

* i cannot make this post in the 'feedback and suggestions for the forum' because it resides under the .com branch

* three parallel universums have been created for 1 game, with separate general and specific discussions.

is it possible to merge?

R

 

 

Weird thing is I'm American and it won't let me log into the American forum, it's a pretty big mess...

EmP64213 #53 Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 4
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015
This forum is rather empty... Is there purpose for .eu domain or should we all go to .com or learn russian and go to .ru?

ghorahkhan #54 Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:57 AM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-02-2011

Sweet lord! this is great news.Praise the guys who made this possible!!! thank you ,thank you ,thank you :) just please please dont screw this up :D

Especialy combat ( praying to stay turn based)



Querulous #55 Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:14 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011
Looking forward to learning more one day

ClumsyOne #56 Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:08 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

2 simple questions,......

 

1. When do you plan to have a beta ready?

A date plz. like 30-1-2016 :) no bla bla comment like we will let you know when it's ready :)

 

2. When do you hope to have the game ready?

I guess you have time till X to have the game online.

 

I know it will not be a question to be answerd but its the question we all ask.

All who played the old version of it already love it, at least the remake idea :)

At least show us ALLOT more progress :)

What your feading us is really below standard :P

 

 



buksna_023 #57 Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:20 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    01-08-2016
Hey, I'm really interested; is it going to be free to play or not?

ClumsyOne #58 Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View Postbuksna_023, on 15 January 2016 - 09:20 PM, said:

Hey, I'm really interested; is it going to be free to play or not?

I am not sure OC but as far as i KNOW all WG games are free to play, you pay for extra credits for gameplay and gold and things like that but it aind things you really need to play the game, however I pay for it cos the game makers need to live as well.

I find this payment idea good, you can play the game if you dont pay and if you pay you get rewarded a bit more while you play.

This way it will include all players frome young to old and frome poot to not so poor and even rich.

WG (War Gaming) has in my opinion found an verry good ballance between paying customers and not paying customers so I think they will keep on this line of work within Master of Orion.

 



buksna_023 #59 Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:22 AM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    01-08-2016

View PostClumsyOne, on 15 January 2016 - 10:05 PM, said:

I am not sure OC but as far as i KNOW all WG games are free to play, you pay for extra credits for gameplay and gold and things like that but it aind things you really need to play the game, however I pay for it cos the game makers need to live as well.

I find this payment idea good, you can play the game if you dont pay and if you pay you get rewarded a bit more while you play.

This way it will include all players frome young to old and frome poot to not so poor and even rich.

WG (War Gaming) has in my opinion found an verry good ballance between paying customers and not paying customers so I think they will keep on this line of work within Master of Orion.

 

 

Yeah, I totally agree with you :)

Rompiuova #60 Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:40 PM

    Ensign

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-19-2015

First of all, let me thank WG for all the great ( and perfectly playable for free) games they gave us.

The idea of a remake of a great classic such as Master of Orion is fantastic, can u please tell me when the game will be released?

And please make sure the game will be playable also from low end computers.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!!!






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users